AVweb's Question of the Week ...
*** PREVIOUS RESULTS ***
Last week, AVweb asked our readers to compare the roles of pilot and controller. All else being equal, we asked, who's more important — an above-average pilot or an above-average controller? Our readers' answers were telling, with 71% of you saying the pilot is more important. (The other 29%, of course, sided with the controllers on this one.)
Hmmm. Maybe we should start a sister site, ATCweb.
Be sure to check out Monday's AVmail for a sampling of reader reactions to last week's question.
*** THIS WEEK'S QUESTION ***
This week, we want to know which very light jet contender you would pick as a winner in the marketplace.
Have an idea for a new QOTW? Send your suggestions to email@example.com.
This address is only for suggested QOTW questions, and not for QOTW answers or comments.
Use this form to send QOTW comments to our AVmail Editor.