Question of the Week: Airport ID Badges
PREVIOUS RESULTS ***
Last week, we asked AVweb readers if they'd ever faced the same situation as air show performer Sean Tucker: running out of fuel.
While the majority of our readers (56% of those who took time to respond) said they'd never even come close, the other 44% of you confessed to varying type of fuel exhaustion problems. For the record, 9% of you confessed to running out of fuel at some time or another.
For a complete (real-time) breakdown of reader responses, click here.
(You may be asked to register and answer if you haven't already participated in this poll.)
THIS WEEK'S QUESTION ***
Security badges at your local airport may be here sooner than you expect. If it happens, we're curious what your reaction will be.
How will the TSA's airport badge requirement for GA pilots affect you?
(click to answer)
Have an idea for a new "Question of the Week"? Send your suggestions to .
This address is only for suggested "QOTW" questions, and not for "QOTW" answers or comments.
Use this form to send "QOTW" comments to our AVmail Editor.