Question of the Week: The State of AFSS

  • E-Mail this Article
  • View Printable Article
  • Text size:

    • A
    • A
    • A

This Week's Question | Previous Week's Answers

PREVIOUS RESULTS ***

Last week, we asked whether the FAA should regulate builder assistance when it comes to homebuilt airplanes.

In a handy statistical coincidence, 51% of readers who answered our Question thought that as long as 51% of the work is done by the owner-builder, anyone else should be able to do the other 49%.

For the complete breakdown of reader answers, click here.
(You may be asked to register and answer, if you haven't already participated in this poll.)

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION ***

The FAA says it's working to correct problems with the flight service station system that was contracted out to Lockheed Martin two years ago. It's submitted a report to Congress on what it plans to do, so we thought it timely to get an update from readers on how Lockheed Martin is doing.

How have your flight service experiences been lately?
(Click to answer.)


Have an idea for a new "Question of the Week"? Send your suggestions to .

NOTE:
This address is only for suggested "QOTW" questions, and not for "QOTW" answers or comments.
Use this form to send "QOTW" comments to our AVmail Editor.