What is the term for the airspace over a VOR, conical in shape, in which the To/From indicator is changing positions?


Cone of ambiguity


Cone of passage


Cone of heads


Cone of reception

If you enjoyed taking this interactive quiz and would like to see more like it, go to the AVweb Brainteaser page. And if you thought it was unfair, confusing, or a waste of time, we'd like you to tell us that, too. And if you have an idea for a subject that you think would make a good future Brainteaser quiz, be sure to let us know.