NBAA Convention 2008: And Everyone Needs -- Window Cleaners, Software, Training, Entertainment
Big shows like the NBAA Expo attract all the major industry players with their latest whiz-bang news, but what sometimes gets lost in the shuffle are the dozens of smaller businesses who also show up, with new products to push that they hope will make every pilot's life easier, or more pleasant, or safer.
- Plastek, based in Signal Hill, Calif., is here with a Customized Fleet Kit "designed to serve the FBO and Business Jet Owners with a one-stop solution for exterior and interior window restoration needs." Plus, environmentally friendly cleaning solutions for multi-function displays and aircraft monitors.
- Omni Air Group offers a customized Safety Management System software to help aviation operators with assignment and tracking of a company's risk-management activities and their costs.
- Aviation Research Group/U.S. (ARGUS), of Cincinnati, has just launched a new web-based Safety Management System (SMS) Toolkit.
- Advanced Aircrew Academy provides crew training both online and in the classroom for small to mid-size flight operations, and is here to show some of their latest custom solutions.
- Flight Display Systems promises their latest product will deliver HD movies, moving maps, and more to keep your passengers entertained.