Sun 'n Fun Podcasting Round-Up
As we pack up and head home from the 33rd Annual Sun 'n Fun Fly-In in Lakeland, Florida, let's take a moment to recap the six exclusive audio interviews we turned into webcasts during the show. Here's the checklist, in case there are any you've missed.
- Cirrus's Alan Klapmeier on the importance of international growth
- Piper's Bob Kromer on making a 20th Century classic ready for the 21st
- Cessna's Jack Pelton on the company's 80th anniversary celebration and plans for the 81st year
- Piper's Jim Bass on the company's return to prominence
- LAMA's Dan Johnson on LSA safety and standards compliance
- Embraer's Ernest Edwards on the Brazilian company's bizjet offerings