Is Congress introducing a bill about the third class medical too much legislative interference in the regulatory realm?
- NO. The FAA needs a complete overhaul, and bills like this are simply a symptom of a bigger problem. (0 votes)
- NOT REALLY. The FAA has been unresponsive on this issue and needs to address it, and this is just a nudge in that direction. (0 votes)
- MAYBE. The FAA may work slowly, but that means it works carefully on important issues like this. (0 votes)
- YES. Agencies like the FAA have mandates, and only in exceptional circumstances should there be legislative interference. (0 votes)
- OTHER. My opinion doesn't appear as a choice but maybe I'll send you an e-mail. (200 words or less, please.) (0 votes)