Should oceanic airliners be required to carry satellite tracking equipment?
- Yes. It's not that expensive and will pay safety dividends. (210 votes)
- I think it's a good idea, but should be optional. (57 votes)
- No, there are enough regulatory requirements. (49 votes)
- Maybe eventually, if the bandwidth gets cheaper. (22 votes)
- OTHER. My opinion doesn't appear as a choice but maybe I'll send you an e-mail. (200 words or less, please. Remember we consider these e-mails for publication unless you specifically say otherwise.) (7 votes)