Is the FAA broken?
- It's not the FAA that's broken; it's the U.S. government. (22 votes)
- The FAA needs some personnel changes and some progressive thinking, but the basic structure is sound. (11 votes)
- Political interference, cronyism, and outdated management systems are causing problems, but they can be fixed. (36 votes)
- The problems at the FAA are so serious and interconnected, it might be time to start over. (21 votes)
- OTHER. My opinion doesn't appear as a choice but maybe I'll send you an e-mail. (200 words or less, please.) (2 votes)