Can the FAA pick an unleaded future fuel in four years?
- What's taking so long? The testing should require no more than a year. (108 votes)
- Seems like a reasonable timeline, given the surprisingly large field of candidates. (57 votes)
- It sounds ambitious. There's a lot at stake, and it needs to be done carefully. (39 votes)
- Given the FAA's track record on new initiatives, the timeline seems optimistic at best. (210 votes)
- OTHER. Nothing resembling my opinion appears as a choice but maybe I'll send you an e-mail. (200 words or less, please.) (3 votes)