Do you encourage people to become pilots?
- I fly Young Eagles, I speak at career fairs and other non-aviation functions, and I generally try to be an aviation booster. (10 votes)
- I like sharing the experience with people, and those who like it I encourage to pursue training. (50 votes)
- Interests have changed, and the careers aren't as attractive, so encouraging new pilots is not really effective. (8 votes)
- People are either interested or they aren't, and there's nothing I can do about it. (5 votes)
- OTHER. My opinion doesn't appear as a choice but maybe I'll send you an e-mail. (200 words or less, please.) (3 votes)