Should organized ride-sharing be allowed?
- The FAA needs to respect its own rules and allow pilots to recoup flight expenses. (123 votes)
- The online bookings change the process, but that shouldn't automatically make it illegal. (63 votes)
- Booking flights on private aircraft crosses the line between private and commercial activity. (67 votes)
- Only commercially licensed operations with commercial pilots should be able to accept bookings like this. (50 votes)
- OTHER. My opinion doesn't appear as a choice but maybe I'll send you an e-mail. (200 words or less, please.) (1 votes)