What's the aviation to non-aviation ratio inside your hangar?
- I have an airworthy aircraft, some oil, some basic tools, and a squeegee. (87 votes)
- The main purpose is putting a roof over my airplane, but there are some other things in there. (121 votes)
- I have a hangar that's big enough for my airplane, an RV, and a boat. What's the big deal? (38 votes)
- I have a homebuilt project in my hangar. (17 votes)
- I don't have an airplane anymore and use my hangar for storage. (9 votes)
- OTHER. If one of these options was close, I'd pick it but none of them are. Maybe I'll send you an e-mail. (200 words or less, please.) (21 votes)