Should UAS pilots be required to have a private pilot certificate?
- Absolutely. Flying is flying, and everyone should be qualified. (87 votes)
- Maybe a UAS license of some sort should be required, but a full private certificate seems excessive. (140 votes)
- In controlled circumstances under 400 feet and within line of sight, there should be oversight but no regs. (74 votes)
- Anything line-of-sight under 400 feet should be open to anyone. (131 votes)
- OTHER. My opinion doesn't appear as a choice but maybe I'll send you an e-mail. (200 words or less, please.) (8 votes)