FAR 61.56 requires a flight view every 24 months. Do you do training beyond that bare minimum?
- I think I fly enough not to require any training. (62 votes)
- I occasionally fly with a CFI just to keep the rust brushed off. (65 votes)
- I train pretty regularly. I think it's important to go beyond the bare minimum. (135 votes)
- I just don't fly enough anymore. The flight review serves as my training. (52 votes)
- OTHER. My opinion doesn't appear as a choice but maybe I'll send you an e-mail. (200 words or less, please. Remember we consider these e-mails for publication unless you specifically say otherwise.) (20 votes)