Pilots, what are your in-flight cell habits?
- If the phone works, I use it at will. (53 votes)
- I don't want to mess up the network, but if it rings I answer it. (6 votes)
- Flying while talking or texting is like driving while talking or texting. It's not safe, and I don't do it. (17 votes)
- If there were an emergency, I would use the cell. (111 votes)
- I turn mine off before engine start and don't turn it back on until the flight is over. (44 votes)
- OTHER. My opinion doesn't appear as a choice but maybe I'll send you an e-mail. (200 words or less, please.) (7 votes)