Australia recently slipped its ADS-B deadline from 2017 to 2020. Do you think the FAA will have to relent on its own 2020 deadline?
- You watch. This program is going to be delayed. (0 votes)
- No, I think the FAA is serious. They'll stick to it. (1 votes)
- I don't really care. I'm not equipping. (1 votes)
- I'm not sure. But I'm waiting until the last minute. (1 votes)
- OTHER. My opinion doesn't appear as a choice. I might send you an e-mail. (200 words or less, please. Remember we consider these e-mails for publication unless you specifically say otherwise.) (0 votes)