Is China really the next big thing in aviation?
- I don't think it's a bubble. China will be the dominant aviation market in 20 years, if not sooner. (38 votes)
- The China aviation market's potential is real but somewhat overstated. (44 votes)
- Whether it's a bubble or not, China's investment in aviation is good for all us. (59 votes)
- There may be major opportunities in China, but China is just looking out for China. (139 votes)
- OTHER. My opinion doesn't appear as a choice but maybe I'll send you an e-mail. (200 words or less, please.) (2 votes)