Should pilots adhere to a dress code?
- Pilots, regardless of what they fly, have tremendous responsibility and should look the part. (66 votes)
- Safety, convenience, and efficiency are the most important things in the pilot environment, and clothing should be a part of that. (122 votes)
- Nobody likes a slob, but how a pilot dresses is a lot less important than how he or she performs. (127 votes)
- Clothing makes no difference at all. (45 votes)
- OTHER. My opinion doesn't appear as a choice but maybe I'll send you an e-mail. (200 words or less, please.) (4 votes)