How do you answer questions about plane crashes?
- I just say I don't know any more than they do and leave it at that. (2 votes)
- I try to explain what might have happened, but I'm careful not to talk about probable cause or anything I don't have personal experience with. (12 votes)
- I reassure them that flying is the safest form of mass transportation and that aviation accidents get an unnatural amount of coverage. (15 votes)
- I tell them to ignore the mainstream media sensationalization of air crashes. (6 votes)
- OTHER. None of these speaks for me but maybe I'll send you an e-mail. (200 words or less, please.) (2 votes)