Global Aerospace Launches New Global-Aero.com Corporate Website
Parsippany, NJ -- Global Aerospace, an international provider of aerospace insurance, announced today the launch of its new expanded corporate website, global-aero.com.
The new website communicates the breadth of Global Aerospace's aviation insurance services as well as the financial strength of the company's insurance pool members. It also provides convenient tools for locating Global Aerospace representatives around the world, as well as simple ways to find forms and documents.
"We want to make it as easy as possible for our customers and their brokers to understand our organization and to access our first class services and products," said Global Aerospace Chief Executive Officer Nick Brown. "This new website, along with other ongoing initiatives, reflects our commitment to use technology to support that goal."
Highlights of the new website include:
- Optimization for use on smartphones and tablets
- Easy access to find Global Aerospace representatives around the world by location, job function or line of business
- The addition of new tools, forms, and documents along with search and selection tools to locate them on the site
- Access for customers and others to find qualified aviation insurance brokers in their area
- Access to proprietary Global Aerospace safety programs and other resources that enable aviation professionals to operate more safely and efficiently
About Global Aerospace Global Aerospace is a leading provider of aerospace insurance with a worldwide portfolio of clients engaged in every aspect of the aviation and space industries. Headquartered in London, we have offices in Canada, Cologne, Paris, Zurich and throughout the United States. Across the world we employ over 350 people. Our experience dates back to the 1920s and our underwriting is backed by a pool of high quality insurance companies representing some of the most respected names in the business. For additional information about Global Aerospace, please visit www.global-aero.com. To learn more about the company's SM4 safety program, please visit sm4.global-aero.com.