It was the year of the future, avionics wise and otherwise. We just didnt know it. Maybe we still dont. More
AVweb informs alerts teaches trains explains and entertains GA pilots who fly and buy.
|Below is a sample issue of AVwebBiz. Click to view it in its entirety, or click here to view the most recent issue.|
AVwebBiz covers all aspects of GA business at the flight levels where turboprop and jet operators focus their attention.
AVwebBiz news concentrates on manufacturing, charter and fixed-base operations, flight schools and simulator operations, fuel and parts suppliers, mod and refurb operations, and much more.
AVwebBiz subscribers are top executives, C-level officers and directors, managers, and owners who make decisions about aircraft acquisition, flight ops, suppliers, parts, purchasing, and much more.
Limited advertising space is available to reach these key decision makers.
Published Wednesdays, AVwebBiz covers business aviation news from the U.S. and around the world. AVweb is the originator of e-newsletters for the GA marketplace.
Respected internationally since 1995 as the world's leading independent source of GA news, AVwebBiz is focused on general aviation and business aviation -- including corporate and owner-flown jets and turboprops.
Pilots and GA business leaders respect and depend on AVweb's news judgment. In fact, AVweb news items and editorial blogs are often re-published by our major competitors.
Trade Show E-Newsletters
AVweb subscribers want up-to-the-minute product news from major trade shows. They are early adopters of new workload-reducing technologies and products -- and are among the world's best informed consumers.
Video-rich AVwebFlash trade show issues are published and e-mailed to the entire AVwebFlash subscriber list each day of major GA trade shows, including Sun 'n Fun, EAA AirVenture, AOPA Summit and NBAA.
AVwebFlash trade show editors cover all of the significant product news, events, and announcements at these shows -- producing text, photos, and numerous videos including flight demos, interviews, and product overviews.
AVwebFlash trade show issues are highly sought after and often sell out all available space well before show time.
Ad Frequency & Format Options
Advertisers can choose from standard graphic and text ad packages that will reach AVwebFlash subscribers twice monthly or four, six, eight, or ten times monthly.
- Sponsor announcements include a 120x120-pixel inline image (non-animated) plus 75 words of ad copy and a link to your web site, video, or landing page.
- Or you can choose the 300x250-pixel big box ad format with full image area edge-to-edge. This format is encouraged for video launchers or ads with large graphics and smaller emphasis on text.
- You can also choose from among several custom premium advertising formats, including:
- 728x90 leaderboards at the top and/or bottom
- 300x600 skycrapers
- video advertorial flights
- ... and other combinations that make AVweb advertising the most flexible available in GA publishing
- We include our standard 125x125-pixel web site banners at no charge for e-newsletter advertisers. Rotating banner counts range from 35,000 impressions per month to 150,000.
The National Museum of the United States Marine Corps has a number of aircraft on display. This Harrier is located in Leatherneck Gallery in the atrium of the museum. There are also two Corsairs and a Curtis Jenny on display in this gallery. The museum itself is well worth the time to visit and one can spend an entire day there learning about the history of the United States Marines. Photo by Edward Figuli.