AVweb's Question of the Week ...

  • E-Mail this Article
  • View Printable Article
  • Text size:

    • A
    • A
    • A


Not surprisingly, three out of four AVweb readers hate lawyers.  Maybe hate is too strong a word, but 75% of those who responded to last week's poll on aviation litigation said that frivolous lawsuits are mostly useless and serve only to drive up the already-expensive cost of flying.  The other 25% of you felt a swell of pity for lawyers, admitting that there's some value in aviation lawsuits.


This week, AVweb would like to hear your thoughts on Monday's successful launch of SpaceShipOne. Tauted as "historic" by the engineers at Scaled Aircraft (and by much of the media), the launch is being called "no big deal" by detractors.  In your opinion, did we witness history being made, or just masterful hype?

Have an idea for a new QOTW? Send your suggestions to qotw@avweb.com.

Note: This address is only for suggested QOTW questions, and not for QOTW answers.