The environmental group Friends of the Earth says Lead emissions from general aviation aircraft endanger public health and warrant regulation by the Environmental Protection Agency. Friends of the Earth is calling on the agency to either regulate or, if lacking present evidence, to investigate "the health and environmental impacts of lead emissions from general aviation aircraft." The EPA has responded with a Notice of Petition For Rulemaking and is asking for public comment by March 17, 2008. Friends of the Earth claims that 70 percent of general aviation aircraft can be accommodated with unleaded automobile gas and 82UL (a fuel that has not yet been produced for general aviation). The group contends that the remaining 30 percent "can potentially use" AGE85 (an ethanol based aviation fuel).