Pilot Workshop #3: Improving Rudder Skills
Rudder pedals are not meant to be footrests. In this 15 minute workshop, Wally Moran explains the importance of good rudder skills and how proper coordination improves safety, performance and passenger comfort.
You will learn:
- 4 reasons why proper rudder use is important;
- The negative effect of left turning tendencies;
- How to properly apply rudder throughout a turn;
- A common mistake on takeoff and how you can tell;
- The importance of using rudder in stall recovery; and
- Exercises you can use to improve rudder skills
Problems? See the FAQ below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Trouble viewing the video? Here are some quick troubleshooting steps you can try before contacting us:
Install or Upgrade Flash
Install or Upgrade Java
Adjust Security Settings
Clear Your Cache
Still having trouble?