A JetRight Pilot is a member of the flight crew who is responsible for the safe, efficient, comfortable, and on-time operation of company aircraft. The Captain acts as pilot-in-command of company aircraft on trips as assigned by flight operations management.
JetRight Captains continuously strive to safely and professionally meet the travel needs of the company’s clients while seeking excellence in every aspect of their performance. The position requires the individual to possess excellent communication and customer service skills, and the ability to work with individuals from diverse personal and professional backgrounds. The position may require up to 80% travel. JetRight Pilots can expect to fly 300 – 450 hours per year.
• Performs the duties of this position in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations, company policies, and Operations Specifications
• Exercises sound judgment in the safe and efficient operation of the flight
• Contributes to the decision-making process for the safe operation of the aircraft
• Correctly assesses the current and anticipated flight environment, and identifies and anticipates operational threats or errors
• Exchanges information, ideas, and instructions in a timely manner
• Manages tasks to optimize overall crew performance
• Exercises responsibilities in a manner that promotes teamwork, professionalism, and mentorship
• Promotes a safe and collaborative cockpit operating environment and mentors junior crewmembers
• Satisfactorily completes all required company and FAA proficiency checks and training courses
• Promotes a favorable image of JetRight in accordance with company policies
• Performs other duties as assigned